Broker-in-Charge Forum w/ SCR Staff: 9:15 – 9:45 amLicense Law Update 2017: Don’t wait until January, learn what you need to know to be in compliance with the new law from SCR General Counsel Byron King and Government Affairs Director Lindsay Jackson.REGISTER HERE: http://
ccarfallconferencebrokerforum. eventbrite.comBreakout Sessions: 10:00 – 10:30 am
- Marketing Fundamentals: A Brand is a lot MORE than a logo — Presenter: Tracy Weir, Managing Partner, Eight11 & August Partners
What’s a brand, and do you need one? Can you really create one, even if you’re new in the business or a solo agent? We’ll show you the ins and outs of branding, so you can boost your business and look sharp.
- Master Conversion – Presenter: Matt Fagioli, Founder, Xplode Conference
Learn the 10 critical steps to maximizing lead capture and lead conversionREGISTER HERE: http://
- The Best Thing Ever – Presenter: Eric Stegeman, Director of Strategy, TRIBUS
Why plain-old email is worth more than gold when it comes to real estate marketing.
REGISTER HERE: https://
Breakout Sessions: 11:15 – 11:45 am
- How Social Are YOU? — Presenter: Tracy Weir, Managing Partner, Eight11 & August Partners
Confused about Snapchat? How should you use Facebook today? How does content marketing play with all of these mediums? Get the download on the latest tips and techniques, and tune up your social plan to grow your business.REGISTER HERE: http://
- How to Make Phenomenal Video — Presenter: Matt Fagioli, Founder, Xplode Conference
Scared of the camera? Not sure what to do with video, other than to profile your listings? We’ll give you the tools and ideas you need to make video an integral part of your business.
REGISTER HERE: http://
- The Website Shredder – Presenter: Eric Stegeman, Director of Strategy, TRIBUS
Get the fundamentals of great websites with tips for how to improve your existing website today.REGISTER HERE: http://
xplodebreakoutsessionwebsitesh redder.eventbrite.comKeynote Session:Real Success – The 10 Key Elements For Lasting Success in 2017 – Matt Fagioli, Founder Xplode ConferenceRealtors come in one million shapes and sizes but lasting success in real estate sales will always be grounded in time-tested principles of life and business. Fast forward to 2017 and this is still true in our hyper-mobile, tech-driven world – it just moves at the speed of light. Matt Fagioli brings his 30,000 ft view and a razor sharp perspective on today’s Realtor and delivers the exact prescription for massive, long-lasting results.