2018 EDUCATION SCHOLARSHIP
Applications Being Accepted NOW
Each year CCAR offers a maximum of six (6) $100 Scholarships. These scholarships can be used as full or partial payment toward one(1) Coastal Carolinas Association of REALTORS® sponsored designation or certification course offerings.
Scholarship Recipient Must:
- Be a full time real estate agent.
- Be a member of Coastal Carolinas Association of REALTORS®
- Have the recommendation of the Broker-In-Charge
- Successfully complete the course where part or all of the tuition was paid by Scholarship funding.
- Education Incentive Program:
Must attend a total of 5 CCAR education offerings in the following series; Tech Tuesday, REALTOR Road Map to Success, or RealTools for Real Estate
(Scholarship recipients must repay CCAR the $100 if course is not successfully completed.)
Questions? Contact: Kathleen Pinson
Deadline: Monday, December 10, 2018